Commercial Property Vacancy (Glasgow) (English Qualified) – Harper Macleod LLP
Due to the continued expansion of our work we are looking for individual to join our property practice primarily in connection with our work for a leading UK multi-utility company. The role can be geared towards an English-qualified solicitor, or an English-qualified paralegal/commercial conveyancer.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be English qualified.
• Have experience of acquisitions and disposals, leasing, easements and wayleaves.
• Be able to demonstrate an interest in and enthusiasm for commercial property.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Have good client handling skills.
• Be commercially orientated
• Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Be well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet deadlines.
We are a business that has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and which has delivered long-term growth in turnover and profitability. We are passionate about providing a platform for our people to develop their career as part of the ongoing success of the Harper Macleod business.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will bring exciting challenges and opportunities for everyone involved. Harper Macleod is committed to staff development and will invest in the successful candidate.
To apply please send a CV and current salary details to Rona Cargill
Harper Macleod LLP is committed to promoting equal opportunities and developing a diverse workforce.