Lawyer — Home Office
Location: London Salary: £53,887 - £62,239 Ref: 1584965
Job Description: UK Central Authority (UKCA), a fast-paced high volume and complex casework team, responsible for delivering judicial cooperation globally.
This is an exciting and challenging role with unique and significant opportunities to develop your skills in international law, performance management, project management and stakeholder engagement. You will gain experience of operating with Whitehall partners and develop expertise in judicial cooperation seeking solutions to the delivery of judicial cooperation. Essential Criteria/ Qualifications:
• Qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Chartered Legal Executive with minimum of 5 years’ PQE.
• Experience in Criminal Litigation.
• Sound knowledge of criminal law.
• Chartered member of Cilex or Legal Services Act 1990 or equivalent qualifications/memeberships. Desirable Criteria:
• Prosecution experience
• Knowledge and or experience of asset recovery work.
Closing date: Friday 1st June 2018.