Ampersand Advocates Summer Clinical Negligence Seminar 2019 (limited places remaining)
Ampersand Advocates Summer Clinical Negligence Seminar 2019 (waiting list in operation)
Registration is open for the Ampersand Advocates annual Clinical Negligence seminar. The seminar is now full but we are operating a waiting list.
Chaired by Vinit Khurana QC, confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Alex Stirling, Consultant in Public Health Medicine, from the CMOS’ department, speaking on Realistic Medicine.
- Dr Neil Grubb, Consultant cardiologist, speaking on “Consenting practice changes in Cardiology since Montgomery“.
- Jamie Dawson, advocate on Procedural issues in clinical negligence litigation.
- Isla Davie, advocate with a Case law update.
- Dr John Miller, Consultant radiologist on “In the dark? – The philosophy of error”.
- Dr Sarah Cooper, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, “Is my baby normal?”.
- Archie Macsporran, advocate on periodical payment agreements.
As part of our commitment to this area of practice there is no charge to attend this event.
Numbers are strictly limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Register via our events site here. If a place becomes available we will let you know as soon as possible.