Employment Taxes - an ETN & CIOT Webinar
The Edinburgh Tax Network, in conjunction with CIOT and Terra Firma Chambers, will present a webinar entitled Employment Taxes – Latest Updates on 23 June 2021 from 1pm to 2pm.
The speaker will be Caroline Colliston, Corporate Tax Partner at DWF. She will discuss:-
- Covid-19 and employees working abroad
- Internationally mobile employees: social security contributions & Brexit
- Common employment tax pitfalls and the impact on M&A
- Paying non-executive directors
- Share awards to employees and officers
- Consultants and employment status
- Salary sacrifice & NMW
- Share options compliance
The seminar has been accredited by the Faculty of Advocates as contributing 1 hour of CPD for its own members and is eligible for a similar award from the Law Society for the solicitor branch of the profession.
There is no charge for attendance but registration is required. To sign up, please visit https://cvent.me/D51aY2.