Ethical Finance 2018, 22nd and 23rd October, Edinburgh
Ten years on from the banking crisis, with the global ethical finance industry growing to $22 trillion of assets under management, Ethical Finance 2018 will convene industry leaders to discuss trust in banking and address the market opportunity presented by increasing demand for ethical finance.
The two day conference will welcome an expected 250+ guests from government bodies, financial institutions, investors and NGO’s and mark the start of the week-long Edinburgh Ethical Finance Festival.
The event is being held with the support of the Scottish Government, United Nations Development Programme and RBS.
Speakers will include:
- Ivan McKee MSP, Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation, the Scottish Parliament
- Sebastian Burnside, Chief Economist, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Frank Ross, The Rt. Hon. Lord Provost and Lord Lieutenant of the City of Edinburgh
- Adam Matthews, Director of Ethics & Engagement, Church of England Pensions Board
- Stephen Beer, Chief Investment Officer, Central Finance Board of the Methodist Church
- Jackie Turpin, Head of Finance, Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust
- Jon ‘JB’ Beckett, Senior Manager, Responsible Investing, Scottish Widows
- Sian Ferguson, Trust Executive, Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts
- Richard Mattison, Chief Executive Officer, Trucost, part of S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Simon Bond, Director Responsible Investment Portfolio Management, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Catherine Flockhart, Director, Baillie Gifford & Co
- Kate Still, Director for Scotland, Prince’s Trust
- And many more…
Ethical Finance 2018 will be held at the RBS Conference Centre, Edinburgh.
Ticket prices: £500 for a two day pass, £300 for a one day pass
For ticket enquiries please contact
For more information on the conference visit: http://www.globalethicalfinance.org/ethical-finance-2018/