Associate – Clyde & Co
Clyde & Co.’s award-winning litigation department is renowned for its excellence in dispute resolution and advocacy.
We are recruiting a solicitor to join our leading healthcare defence team.
We are ranked Band 1 in both Chambers and the Legal 500. Our team acts in some of the highest profile litigation in Scotland and are at the cutting edge of evolving case law. Our clients include insurers, major multi-national companies and prominent UK organisations. We have a sizeable practice in non-recent claims.
The successful candidate should preferably have experience in clinical negligence or product liability litigation. Previous experience in non-recent claims or disease litigation will be an advantage but is not essential.
This is an opportunity to take a lead in a growing area where the law is developing and the work is challenging.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team within our multi-award winning firm. This role is based in Edinburgh and requires regular communication with clients nationally and internationally. We have a collaborative, supportive team working in a modern, flexible environment.
Key skills and attributes:
- You will be a highly determined individual able to adapt well within a demanding, fast-paced team.
- You will have experience of personal injury litigation and preferably experience of clinical negligence and product liability claims.
- You will enjoy being challenged by complex legal issues and expanding your knowledge.
- You will be a confident and effective communicator.
- You will be focussed on delivering a highly professional service to clients, including compliance with client SLAs and MI requirements.
In return we offer you great career development opportunities together with competitive salary and pension.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter including notice period and salary expectations to Kirstie.firstname.lastname@example.org