Clinical Negligence Solicitor
NewLaw Scotland’s fresh approach to managing clinical negligence claims has made us a major force in the sector since we were first established in 2007. Our philosophy is that if we put our clients at the heart of everything we do, our business will thrive and we will feel a fantastic level of professional satisfaction.
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor, to join our excellent team in Glasgow.
A day in the life of a Clinical Negligence Solicitor with NewLaw Scotland will involve:
- Managing your own clinical negligence caseload (litigated and non-litigated) involving complex issues of breach of duty, causation and quantum.
- Using the Case Management System effectively in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure cases are proactively managed.
- Achieving set KPIs in terms of income generation, settled cases and litigation rates.
To be a successful Clinical Negligence Solicitor within NewLaw Scotland, you would need:
- 3 years+ PQE with a focus on Clinical Negligence Claims.
- A strong focus on client care, good interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate sound negotiation skills.
- A willingness to keep up to date with legal developments in this area.
- The ability to work to deadlines and income targets.
At NewLaw Scotland we are proud to support employee development. Your commitment and hard work will be truly valued and will be rewarded with opportunities for personal development and training.
This is a permanent position based on 37.5 hrs per week. As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a range of benefits and a generous holiday entitlement.
Conveniently located in central Glasgow our office boasts a spacious and modern working environment.
If you like what we have to offer and want to hear more, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and let us know your salary expectations and your notice period.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.