Contract Manager – SPXFLOW
Are you looking for a challenge? At SPXFLOW, we’re driven by ingenuity with a focus on meeting our customers’ needs. We seek people who share our commitment to hard work, resourcefulness and doing what it takes to best serve our customers.
Due to continued growth at SPXFLOW, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced “Contract Manager” to join our team in Glasgow, UK. You will be:
- Working as a member of the Commercial Practice Group of the SPXFLOW legal department to support global contract reviews, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, principally customer terms and conditions.
- Acting as contract liaison between SPXFLOW and customers/vendors, including participation in precontract discussions, contract negotiations and contract changes.
- Monitoring the contract process to ensure compliance with our contractual guidelines and policies.
- Partnering with the sales teams with respect to commercial transactions and assisting with customer-facing negotiations.
- Providing contractual input with respect to internal risk reviews and risk mitigation plans.
- Strong skills in analysing, drafting and negotiating contract conditions in a corporate environment.
- Ability to add value to internal risk reviews and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing within all levels of the corporation.
- Ability to be forward thinking and handle frequently changing demands.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) – preferred but not essential
- Oil and gas experience - preferred but not essential
About SPX FLOW:
Innovation. That’s what underpins the success of SPXFLOW. A global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions. With operations in over 35 countries and sales in over 150 countries around the world, our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demand in the end markets we serve from dairy plants and power plants to oil and gas pipelines, the power grid and bus fare collection systems. SPXFLOW is really everywhere you look.