Dispute Resolution Senior Solicitor/Associate (3+ PQE)
Hours: Full Time (Flexible Working)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Description of the Role:
Jones Whyte Law is a young, dynamic and forward-thinking firm.
As part of our continued growth (40% growth in 2018), we require a Dispute Resolution Senior Solicitor/Associate to join our Commercial Litigation team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own varied commercial and civil caseload whilst ensuring the best outcome for our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated Solicitor who is committed to providing high quality legal services.
- Manage own caseload
- Litigating and pursuing claims
- Negotiate settlements
- Court advocacy
- Correspond with clients, other solicitors and liaise with Counsel and experts where appropriate
- Provide guidance and support to staff within the department
- Support business development within the department
- Good knowledge of Court practice and procedures
- Court advocacy experience
- Experience of litigation in Scotland
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive outlook
What We Offer:
We invest in our staff and offer training (legal and otherwise) far beyond your prescribed professional requirements.
Glasgow city centre office with flexible and home based working.
Competitive salary and package.
A young, collegiate working environment.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and covering letter, including notice period and salary expectations to Kirsty.Macpherson@joneswhyte.co.uk.