Harper Macleod recruiting additional trainees to Commence in March 2019
A law firm is only as good as its people – they are the first link to our clients and the face and personality of the firm. At Harper Macleod we recognise that our people are critical to our ongoing business success and, as a result, we go to great lengths to ensure that we recruit the right people. Teamwork is central to the way we work with all our clients and the way we manage our business.
We are recruiting for additional trainee solicitors to commence in March 2019.
Trainees can be located in any of our Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness or Lerwick offices.
Our training contracts last two years and feature four six-month seats, often including client secondments. At Harper Macleod, our traineeships are challenging and we encourage our trainees to take responsibility from the start, however support is provided all the way and trainees have the opportunity to take part in a fantastic training programme tailored to Harper Macleod Trainees.
Have you got what it takes to be part of our future? We are looking for:
- Naturally good communicators who find it easy to establish new relationships
- People who are confident and can demonstrate a positive “can do” approach
- People who are able to work successfully as part of a team
- People who can rise to the challenge of meeting deadlines and can plan their time accordingly
- Consistently high academic record from school and university
Our Trainee to NQ retention rate is high - we understand that our trainees are our potential leaders of the future and we are committed to developing and investing in them throughout the traineeship and beyond.
To apply, please visit the Graduate section of our website
Please note the application process closes on Friday 30 November.