Immigration Solicitor (NQ-4 PQE) – Jones Whtye Law
Role: Immigration Solicitor (NQ-4 PQE)
Hours: Full Time
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Description of the Role:
Jones Whyte Law is a young, dynamic and forward-thinking firm. As part of our continued growth, we require an Immigration Solicitor to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own caseload and ensuring the best outcome for our clients. We are looking for ambitious and motivated solicitors who are committed to providing high quality legal services.
- Manage own caseload of asylum and immigration matters
- Attending Immigration Tribunal and Court of Session hearings
- Corresponding with clients and other outside parties as required
- Providing guidance and support to staff within the department
- Working as part of a team to ensure the best results for our clients
- Support business development within the department
- Experience in pursing all types of asylum and immigration matters from start to finish
- Good knowledge of SLAB requirements
- Tribunal advocacy experience
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive outlook
What We Offer:
We invest in our staff and offer training (legal and otherwise) far beyond your prescribed professional requirements.
Glasgow city centre office with flexible and home based working.
Competitive salary and package.
A young, collegiate working environment.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and covering letter, including notice period and salary expectations to email@example.com.