Personal Injury Solicitors (NQ-4 PQE) – Jones Whyte Law
Hours: Full Time (Flexible Working)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Description of the Role:
Jones Whyte Law is a young, dynamic and forward-thinking firm.
As part of our continued growth (40% growth in 2018 – 60 staff), we require Personal Injury Solicitors to join our litigation team.
One role is RTA and the other is EL/PL/RTA.
Each successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own caseload and ensuring the best outcome for our clients.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Solicitors who are committed to providing high quality legal services.
- Manage own caseload
- Litigating and pursuing personal injury claims
- Negotiate settlements
- Court advocacy
- Correspond with clients, other solicitors and liaise with Counsel and experts where appropriate
- Provide guidance and support to staff within the department
- Support business development within the department
- Experience in pursing Personal Injury Claims from start to finish
- Good knowledge of Court practice and procedures
- Court advocacy experience
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive outlook
What We Offer:
We invest in our staff and offer training (legal and otherwise) far beyond your prescribed professional requirements.
Glasgow city centre office with flexible and home based working.
Competitive salary and package.
A young, collegiate working environment.
There will be scope to work in other areas of General and Commercial Litigation as your career progresses.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and covering letter, including notice period and salary expectations to Kirsty.Macpherson@joneswhyte.co.uk.