Private Client Solicitor – Gillespie Macandrew
We have an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor to join our established Private Client Team. The successful candidate will have one to three year’s post qualification experience within a Private Client team. The post is Perth based.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Private Client team’s work is varied due to the nature of the client base. It is envisaged that the individual will support all of the department’s service areas with particular emphasis in support of:
- Executry Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Tax Planning
- Elderly Client Law
- Trust Management
- To develop and maintain relationships on behalf of the firm with existing clients of the firm and to achieve repeat business for the Firm. This includes delivery to agreed standards and co-ordination of services for clients;
- To play an active part in specific business development projects including Wills reviews, client succession including ensuring that client information is obtained for service delivery and marketing purposes;
- To participate in team education and training.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in a professional and rewarding environment. Candidates will possess a desire to actively contribute to the success and development of their forward thinking, proactive Private Client team.
- Excellent technical skills, along with the confidence and ability to lead transactions at an appropriate level;
- Excellent client relationship skills in order to meet client expectations and to achieve repeat business for the Firm. This includes delivery to agreed standards and co-ordination of services for clients;
- Proactive and a self-starter, as well as an excellent team player with the ability to train and motivate other members of the team where appropriate;
- Possess excellent business acumen, with an ability to initiate and follow up on new business leads in order to aid business development plans;
- The ability to effectively plan and manage a high and varied workload;
- The ability to work in conjunction with the Firm to achieve organisational goals;
- The ability to make decisions based on accurate analysis of complex evidence;
- The ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships both with internal and external parties;
- The ability to contribute to financial success by meeting (and exceeding where appropriate) agreed targets set out in the business plan;
- The ability to re-focus aims and priorities to meet changing business targets where appropriate.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a full CV stating current remuneration to Recruitment@gillespiemacandrew.co.uk
Gillespie Macandrew LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and demonstrating that they value the diversity of their workforce.