Solicitor or Senior Solicitor (Asset Protection) – Morton Fraser
Solicitor or Senior Solicitor, Asset Protection
Permanent, Full Time
To deliver an excellent client focused legal service, primarily in all areas covered by the Asset Protection team. To include the preparation of Wills; estate planning; Powers of Attorney; Guardianships, Executry administration and the creation/administration of trusts.
- Advising clients on matters relating to Wills, tax and estate planning, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Executries, Guardianship, long term care, etc.
- Acting as the primary point of contact and taking responsibility for your clients and cases, with reference to other team members where appropriate.
- Drafting legal documents in connection with all of these matters.
- Preparing accounting to the client as required for Trust and Executry administration.
- Assisting Partners and associates.
- Manage your workload competently, professionally, efficiently and cost effectively to achieve client and firm objectives.
- Being proactive in the financial control of your caseload, including accurate time recording and prompt feeing.
- Contributing constructively to the success of the division.
- Supporting the Firm’s marketing initiatives and identifying and maximising opportunities to sell the services of the Firm.
- Delivering technical training as required within the division.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 + years PQE
- You have excellent communication skills, you are articulate, you communicate clearly, concisely and without any jargon.
- You enjoy working within a team and autonomously on your own initiative.
- You are personable and good at building and developing client relationships.
- You are confident and you have a strong belief in yourself and your own ability.
- You are committed to providing a good client experience and willing to put in extra time and effort when required
Applicants should complete an application form and send it to email@example.com