Solicitor / Senior Solicitor (1-5 years' PQE) – Commercial Property
Mackinnons Solicitors LLP are looking to appoint a Solicitor / Senior Solicitor to work within our Commercial Property Team based in our office on Carden Place, Aberdeen. The successful candidate will work within the team on a variety of commercial property matters and have the capability to manage their own caseload as well as assist more senior members of the team when required.
- Experience of a wide range of commercial property transactions.
- Good technical knowledge of the law with strong drafting skills and keen eye for detail.
- Ability to take responsibility for their own caseload and prioritise workload to meet deadlines - capable of working on transactions with minimal/without supervision.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to give clear and accurate legal advice in a friendly manner.
- Good research skills.
- Highest level of client service and understanding client needs.
- Regard for the commerciality of transactions on behalf of the firm.
- An interest in business development.
- Experience in acting for residential developers would be a benefit but is not essential.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with working on a varied caseload in a friendly and supportive environment.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role in further detail and in the strictest confidence, please contact Louise Hare on 01224 632464.